PDA

View Full Version : Hello

nzbritt
10-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone

This is my 1st post and I have been suffering if this for a long time. But isnt so annoying when you have people around you who tell you "oh just get over it!" or "think positive". If it was just as easy as getting over it wouldn't we have done that a long time ago. Oooh so frustrating

mellymel
10-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Hello. I feel ur pain, I too wish it was as easy as thinking positive...my brain needs to be rewired to think positive!

Foggy123
10-28-2012, 06:01 PM
I hear you!!!
If only it was that easy, sometimes I wish That someone could be in my shoes for just a day to see what I struggle with

mellymel
10-28-2012, 06:06 PM
What types of things trigger u?

destiny880
10-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Wow yes!!! I tell ppl hello if it was that easy i wuld do that. Bt is hard specially when the symptoms are their. I feel like i knt breath and my heart punds. And weak feeling like fainting

nzbritt
10-28-2012, 07:46 PM
I get it and this may sound stupid but when I think about planes, money and well day to day life. I don't get dissy or anything lke that but I get majorly sick!! Really bad and I can't move, eat or do anything.

recca
10-28-2012, 08:12 PM
My list of things that trigger me could go on and on. From when people don't use their blinkers, to my dog being too hyper, too... well, my husband says everything gets to me. I was also raised to hate/strongly dislike a lot and think everything is stupid and wrong. So half of my problem is acting on what I seen as a grew up