PDA

View Full Version : Finger Pulse and Oximeter

nicole123x
10-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Has anyone got one of these? If not does anyone know where you can purchase a CHEAP one!?

dazza
10-27-2012, 08:44 PM
Has anyone got one of these? If not does anyone know where you can purchase a CHEAP one!?

no & no... hope that helps x

Buttercup
10-28-2012, 05:47 AM
Why do you want one?

nicole123x
10-28-2012, 06:27 AM
And what has it got to do with you why I would want one ?

alankay
10-28-2012, 08:13 AM
All you'd be doing is looking at some physical parameters of anxiety. Focus on why you're anxious and how you can best help get it treated. Don't chase numbers(pulse, etc). Don't be distracted from acknowledging your anxious and how to best treat/manage it. Alankay.

Buttercup
10-28-2012, 10:37 AM
easy tiger, lol. Was just wondering if you were to get one on your doctor's request or if you wanted one just to check things for yourself. In my experience doing it just to check for yourself can result in more anxiety. I bought a blood pressure monitor online and used it several times a day and all it did was worry me- any slight flucuation or change freaked me out. I ended up throwing it in the bin as I became slightly obsessed with checking it. I used to be the same with checking my temperature. After some therapy in regards to my hypochondria I managed to stop doing all these checks and got to a stage where I was able to focus on other things.

nzbritt
10-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Is it got to the point where you'll try anything?! Cos I'm like that. Sometimes I wish they would invent something that sucks the bad chemicals out and puts good ones in and it all goes away ay hehe