PDA

View Full Version : So So So Tired

Foggy123
10-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Well its taken me well.... nearly 15 years!!!!
To talk honestly!! The professionals say that I have OCD. And when I tell people this the first thing they think about is u washing your hands a 100 times a day. But thats not all its about, I suffer from having irrational thoughts. Things like what if??? What if I grab a knife and stab someone, what if im sitting in the pasanger seat of the car and I grab the wheel and crash. I dont want to but these thoughts go on and on and on. AM I THE ONLY ONE!!! Im on PAXTINE and have been for over 10 years!!!

Foggy123
10-26-2012, 08:22 AM
i really dont know what to expect writting here its only been less than 5 mins and I was hoping for a reply :(

star1234
10-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Talking about it helps. I have OCD, anxiety, panic attacks and sometimes depression. My life is one big "what if". I simply just fight it on my own by talking myself out of it and by praying alot. I keep telling myself that I can not stress about the things that I can not control. I try not to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will come with its own sets if worries to I try focusing on the present. Not easy but it can be done.

Foggy123
10-27-2012, 08:23 PM
star123
Do you take any medication?

Mk1710
01-16-2013, 09:40 AM
I have similar thoughts its called impending feeling of doom I think and is when you always think the worst I'm on citrilopram think its doing the trick also hypnosis totally changed my outlook on everything it uses a very psychological approach in that you thinking like that is something you've put in to your subconscious mind things that you do without thinking like breathing or walking and it trains you to put your bad habits like over thinking or what if's back into your conscious side of the brain where you can control it its much more complicated but it worked a treat! :)

Cara1989
01-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Mm I feel just like this....