PDA

View Full Version : Help required on a situtaion

Happy but Sad
10-25-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm 25 and have had anxiety since an incident happened a few years ago, my partner is over seas with friends and I do nothing but worry, even when he's here I worry, I need help to over come this and stop thinking the worst of everything. I'm a bright bubbly person and love life but this is the only thing that gets me down.

lucy1989
10-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Maybe u have become emotionally dependant on him because u have a strong urge to be loved. It may feel like something's missing when he's not beside you like having someone who can give u the happiness u crave. The thing is.. the only person who can fill that void is be Happy without him. Either u need to find activity that u can enjoy yourself such as girly things such as getting ur nails and hair done or a sport, hobbies (such as crafts) or employment that u really enjoy. You will then be assured by yourself, confident, independent and admired by your man.

lucy1989
10-26-2012, 05:26 AM
....If he still continues to treat you unfairly or cheat on u.. dump his arse!!

Happy but Sad
10-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Thank you :) I am very dependant in him, we've been together 5 years and I know he would never cheat or harm me, he's a very kind guy, heart of gold, so why am i like this? i believe it's me with the problem, he is always by my side, I think the worst of things even though I know they are in my head. What you said is right I need to go out and do something I enjoy than sitting here thinking of things that will not and have not happened. I also worry about work and stress what ppl think, so it's my whole life just very bad at this present time due to my partner being away. I wish there was a cure. For 6-7 years I've had anxiety and had 2 panic attacks. Ill conquer it one day :)

anxious123
10-26-2012, 06:01 AM
I am the same way with my fiancée. Have you been badly hurt in past relationships?

Happy but Sad
10-26-2012, 06:22 AM
I have, I had a bad experience with my partner last time he went over seas, he did not cheat or anything but hardly had contact and I guess I'm reliving those, but this time he has been keeping in contact with me when he is in a wifi area, but still at night I have trouble sleeping, eating, it's a fear I want gone. I was hurt before him which is when it started.

anxious123
10-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Ahhhhhh I see well my fiancée has never hurt me in any way my therapist said mine was from past relationships maybe you need to tell yourself everything is fine, if you don't trust him or you don't feel like you mean enough to him for him to contact you than it might be time to move on