PDA

View Full Version : Generalization Anxiety Disorder

Gertrude
10-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Hello.
Let me start by saying that I do have Generalization Anxiety Disorder really bad. It controls my day every single day. I know it's not fun to live with, let alone put up with daily. I was just wondering if anyone else could relate to GAD, or just bad anxiety in general. Thanks(:

anxious123
10-25-2012, 07:20 PM
I have had GAD for over 10 yrs now its not fun but I'm learning to cope

AceParadox
10-25-2012, 07:45 PM
I had bad anxiety, not for years or anything. Just started having it full on this spring. It was starting to control my life everyday, but I REALLY didn't want it to, I fought and fought hard. I'm starting to recover at a steady rate. My nightmares are have gone, I'm able to keep a good sleep schedule again. Able to deal with things that acted as triggers, without having it trigger anymore. Really happy about it... It's hard though, I remember curling up in my bed with tears rolling down taking a panic attack on with No phone, no computer, nobody in the house, just completely alone in the dark. Thought it was the end, and thought there was no way out and could never get better. Not true :] You'll get better, just stay optimistic.

Welcome to the forums btw.

cat28
10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
I have bad anxiety on a daily basis for 10 years. Im only 25 and it makes everything so hard. Can I ask what daily symptoms you deal with?

Gertrude
11-10-2012, 04:19 PM
I hope I get better. It's hard to deal with sometimes.

trinidiva
11-10-2012, 05:31 PM
I've had GAD for about 7 years now....I'm still finding the best way to deal with it.