PDA

View Full Version : Lonely

anxious123
10-24-2012, 01:22 PM
My fiancée left this afternoon to go out of town for work which i hate! My anxiety is out of whack, I'm alone, and I have to work tonight, and I don't want to go my anxiety keeps me from wanting to work i just think of excuses to leave the whole time I'm there!! So now I sit here and wait for my fiancée to call me, and the time goes so slow how the hell dpi control all of this

anxious123
10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
* do I oops lol

AceParadox
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Sheer willpower. Say to yourself "Calm down. Be strong. You'll get through this." if you make it through, you'll get an achievement.
Set a goal for yourself to manage this and push through it until they get home from out of town. But you have to realize how dependent that sounds, and tell yourself to strive to be independent, and not let the anxiety make you go bonkers when they're away and your alone. I know it's super hard! but, do all you can, call up friends, maybe family. Make tons of plans to keep yourself busy. I feel really bad for you though! I'd HATE that. Being alone with anxiety is like a nightmare. You're strong for taking this one on ;]

Make sure to drink our Super Tea. Le Chamomile.

keroppi82
10-24-2012, 03:23 PM
I go through the same problem and I'm sorry because I know how hard it is or can be. My mind gets clog with a million negative thought and I lose that sense of comfort. What I do is try to gather up positive thoughts and try to look at everything in a more positive point of view. Try to look at the more positive side of things instead of the negatives. Don't ignore the problem instead embrace it , accept it and know everything is going to be alright.

anxious123
10-24-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm not dependent I just miss him and worry about him I am very independent and always have been, I'm inlove and have anxiety two things that suck when mixed together lol

AceParadox
10-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Ah I see, my mistake :P Yeah no worries, just think of not that he's gone but of how happy you'll be when he's back. Look forward to it :]
Are you able to call him and stuff or text? That might help ya

dazza
10-24-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm not dependent I just miss him and worry about him I am very independent and always have been, I'm inlove and have anxiety two things that suck when mixed together lol

Nice to be in luurrrrvvvv but I'm pretty certain it isn't lurrrvvvvv that's making you feel lonely.
It's your anxiety... which is attached to the feeling of being lonely.

By definition - you can't be dependent if you can't last a minute without someone, no matter how much in lurrrvvvvv you are with them.

Personally, I don't think it's healthy to yearn & pine for someone so much. Such dependancy can lead to the other party feeling suffocated or shackled down.
Best to give them some space in my opinion.

anxious123
10-24-2012, 04:50 PM
He has plenty of space! I think your taking what im saying in the wrong context, I can be without him I do it everyday ,I worry about him, like getting on a plane etc.. Missing someone does not make you dependent on them, my issue is more worry!

anxious123
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Ace, yes he calls and txt me all the time. I typically hate when he gets on a plane or when he drives long distances its a worry more than anything. I always look forward to him getting back, when I pick him up its like a first date all over again lol just don't want anything bad to happen to him is all :)