PDA

View Full Version : Can we beat this or do we have to live with it????

keroppi82
10-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Anxiety sucks

Why do my anxiety level rises when people I'm most comfortable with has to leave somewhere. I get so scared . I start thinking what if something happens while there gone who is gonna help me

star1234
10-24-2012, 12:11 PM
You need to understand people have places to go and things to do. With more reason find something to keep your mind occupied. Even if it means playing poker or cards online. Games are very therapeutic.

keroppi82
10-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks and I agree but it's hard to realize it when I'm scare its not until I calm down I realize that just because I can't have a normal life , I shouldn't hold them back. Games does help occupied the mind but it doesn't change the fact that I can't leave my comfort zone which is home. I'm sorry if I sound rude or a crybaby but it has been a very long time of bottling things up and it's finally coming out

star1234
10-24-2012, 04:45 PM
I can relate. Although I have a family my children are teenagers and don't need me like before. I have more time on my hands which means more time for me to be alone and have my thoughts spinning none stop. I know everything is easier said then done but speaking about it like you are now helps. Also try crossword puzzles.

keroppi82
10-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Occupying the mind is one of the best thing to do but I believe it's better to embrace it, accept it and then let it pass . As we all know it will. Everything is easier said then done but we have to believe it can be done and it will be done.