PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour egc

nicole123x
10-24-2012, 10:14 AM
I have recently had my 24hour EGC, I am wanting on the results. With my anxiety I am convinced I have something wrong with my heart.. Will the 24 hour EGC pick up if I have a heart problem?
I don't really know how they work

lizzie
10-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes they will I got told when I went for mine that its like a mot for your heart , if u have clogged arteries or heart failure or in usual beating it all picks up don't worry x x

nicole123x
10-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks for your reply! How long did you have to wait for your results xx

dazza
10-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks for your reply! How long did you have to wait for your results xx

Nicole!!!!!! Why dont you ask the doctor all these questions?

nicole123x
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Dazza!!!!! Why don't you f*ck off with your harsh words ! Ill write whatever I want on here if you don't like it then don't read simples

anxious123
10-24-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't think dazza is being harsh I think she just wants you to get the correct answers for your questions!

nicole123x
10-24-2012, 02:40 PM
He's always sarcastically harsh to me!!! Like I ssid don't like my posts don't read lol

anxious123
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
If u say so

lizzie
11-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Hey sorry I ain't replayed just seen it I had to waut ten days for mine to come bk x x

nicole123x
11-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Did you get yours by phone call it letter ? Xx

sylvina
11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Nicole!!!!!! Why dont you ask the doctor all these questions?

Sometimes wen ur in a doctors room u forget 2 ask certain things as ur anxious plus shes allowed to ask other people, and different doctors takes longer or shorter for the results

nicole123x
11-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Thank you for your back up! You clearly understand what I'm going through more than anybody else on this forum. Quite disrespectful really people come on here for help and support and you get stupid idiots trying to put you down! So thank you very much :) I totally understand! About 12 days later I'm still waiting for my results lol x

raggamuffin
11-04-2012, 06:11 AM
I'd have thought, if it was something drastic and urgent such as a heart problem you'd get a reply back really quickly. A bit like with biopsy results. Some people who's biopsy results were negative tend to wait a lot longer for a reply from the doctors than those who test positive. That's just my opinion anyway.

Ed

sylvina
11-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Thank you for your back up! You clearly understand what I'm going through more than anybody else on this forum. Quite disrespectful really people come on here for help and support and you get stupid idiots trying to put you down! So thank you very much :) I totally understand! About 12 days later I'm still waiting for my results lol x

Hey no probs, ive had anxiety since i was 18 im 31 now, i just get on with it now i dont let it stop me doing stuff, it controlled me 4 so long , but like i said ive been to the docs loads ov times and forgot to ask certain things as iv been anxious and doctors cant wait round all day till u remember as ur mind goes blank , ive lost count the amount ov times i ask stuff on here just for advice or a reply as ppl say different things , i reckon though if it was bad news u would no well by now , u will have to let me no how u get on hope its good news good luck xx

nicole123x
11-04-2012, 09:02 AM
I got my 24 hour 2 weeks ago on a Wednesday, then the following Tuesday I got a miss call off an unknown number which I'm assuming it was the hospital I didn't find out! But they haven't got back to me only a week later a miss call, weather that was them ringing to tell me my results but if it was bad news i think they Would of rang back again instead of only calling once and leaving a miss call, accept from that I have not heard from them I will ring my consultant tomorrow thank you for your help guys x