PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety help

dcoope11
10-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Hello. I am new to this forum but I decided to reach out to others that have similar fears. So I always occasionally struggled w panic attacks both nothing life altering and only maybe once or twice a year. Lately this has been controlling my life. I graduated from college and I'm very used to being extremely busy but I cannot find a job. All I do lately is wake up and search for jobs and interview. I finally landed a job that will start in 2 weeks and I'm hoping that will give me enough structure to get me going again and lessen the anxiety. When I go out lately, especially at a crowded restaurant I begin to have anxiety, sweat, get very nervous and then begin to panic and have an overwhelming fear that I need to walk outside and cool down. This attack triggers more anxiety in my head about fearing another attack will happen and often when I go somewhere else I begin to panic about having a panic attack. It's a vicious cycle. I also always feel exhausted even though I do not do too much lately. I think I need to seek help but I'm not sure where I go or who to get help from. Please tell me I'm not alone!! Your comments are much appreciated. I'm beginning to feel like I'm crazy.

nicole123x
10-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Your not alone! I feel totally calm at home, as soon as i go to the shopping centre or anywhere in public I go very dizzy and I sweat like mad!