PDA

View Full Version : Hands in mouth

annalea(:
10-23-2012, 12:37 PM
I accidently put my hand in my mouth without puting my antiviral and bactirial hand foam on and now i am terrified i will get sick, mainly from a stomach bug :'(
I was doing my nails touching the new nail varnishes i bought today and i put a tiny part of my finger in my mouth and immediately spat out my saliva. Sounds so silly but i really am petrified of getting sick now. Its really not like me to put my hands in my mouth :S
Im in total hysterics :'(

lizzie
10-24-2012, 01:11 PM
No u won't get sick because ur white blood cells fight of bacteria and germs cheer up x x

AceParadox
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Haha that's almost as silly as me getting freaked out today because a man walked by me and smelt like crap and I thought I'd get sick for breathing the scent x.x I then laughed at myself but no worries :] You'll be alright. As a kid, I'd do all kinds of things like play with toys other kids had then put my fingerson the sides of my mouth to make a funny face and not even care. Didn't get sick either. You're cells will defeat them easily.

annalea(:
10-29-2012, 07:22 AM
Thanks guys!

Thats what i all ways think, i used to put everything in my mouth as a child and i was fine, i used to smoke too, so my hands would always be near my mouth and i was fine!
And as for my little freak out, i was totally fine!
Now thinking of it i cant help but laugh at myself!

dazza
10-29-2012, 07:44 AM
>Haha that's almost as silly as me getting freaked out today because a man walked by me and smelt like crap and I thought I'd get sick for breathing the scent

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhunter89
10-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Haha that's almost as silly as me getting freaked out today because a man walked by me and smelt like crap and I thought I'd get sick for breathing the scent.

Hahaha. I'm a bit like that I'm like erghh should I breathe through my mouth or my nose! :-S

annalea(:
10-29-2012, 01:48 PM
I sometimes get like that, when someone coughs near me i speed up walking and hold my breath, haha!!