PDA

View Full Version : My heart and my anxiety

anxious123
10-23-2012, 06:47 AM
So my fiancée got up for work this morning and his son was being a jack ass and he is now in a shitty mood I know I didn't do anything and he's even said he's not upset with me at all but my anxiety is telling me different I absolutely can't stand feeling like this my heart knows its not me but my anxiety is telling me it is and I know if I know it's my anxiety I shouldn't listen but it's harder to do than it sounds

dazza
10-23-2012, 12:30 PM
So my fiancée got up for work this morning and his son was being a jack ass and he is now in a shitty mood I know I didn't do anything and he's even said he's not upset with me at all but my anxiety is telling me different I absolutely can't stand feeling like this my heart knows its not me but my anxiety is telling me it is and I know if I know it's my anxiety I shouldn't listen but it's harder to do than it sounds

You need a new keyboard. The full stop doesn't seem to working?

:-P

anxious123
10-23-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm the queen of run on sentences if that's what u mean lol

dazza
10-23-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm the queen of run on sentences if that's what u mean lol

It is! by the time I'd finished reading it I'd gone crossed eyed.

Like this:

( o)(o )

Anyhoo...

I noticed you mentioned "HIS son". I take it you're a step mom?

The anxiety you feel is probably a combination of you feeling as though you don't fit in (inbetween your fiancee & HIS son) and some doubt about the relationship?

Perhaps you're not coping with the whole "step mom thing" too well?

You know, the best thing you can EVER do in a relationship is TALK / communicate / voice your opinions & concerns / listen to their opinions & concerns / get it out in the open.
The more you bottle stuff up the worse things get.
You MUST talk. Tell him how you feel and take it from there.

anxious123
10-23-2012, 06:44 PM
We talk and its not just him it's my kids too I get bad when he leaves to go out of town for work,