PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Issues?

Slammed Vdub
10-23-2012, 01:38 AM
So lately i have had some issues trying to sleep. It seems like i will fall asleep for 15 minutes at night and then wake up. When i wake up my eyes are super heavy along with a pressure/heavy feeling in the front of my head. But i cant fall back to sleep. I dont know if its just me being scared that i wont wake back up or if i really cant sleep. But its like im too tired to sleep. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyone experience the same thing? My sleep pattern isn't to regular, usually just sleep when i cant stay up anymore.

l1n7
10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Hey, I also have sleeping issues. I go to sleep for a few hours and then wake up for a few hours and then go back to sleep for like 1 hour.
Other people on here can help you better than i can but Here's a suggestion, ever heard of this tea called Sleepytime tea? I recommend this to you. You can easily find it in a grocery store with the other teas. I think this tea affects everyone differently though. For me, I drink it 1 hour before bed and it calms me down somewhat. I feel relaxed and That helps me fall asleep. If you do try it, I recommend buying a box of Splenda with it. The taste Isnt bad but for me, the Splenda helps it taste better.

Good Luck

aims86
10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
I Cant sleep either, I have like. Strange obsession of always being aware of my breathing so it makes it impossible to sleep! I have a 5 month old son to look after all day 2. I feel super anxious 24/7 and it's really getting me down! Just wish there was. Quick cure so I can get back o normal!!

dazza
10-23-2012, 05:49 PM
___
|- -|
| ‘’ |
\_o/ zzzzzzzzzzzz…

AceParadox
10-23-2012, 06:07 PM
I had an issue of being afraid to sleep in the early stages of my anxiety. I'd only be able to sleep during the day.
I remember taking melatonin in high school. Works great. Though, it can give some people really bizarre dreams so be mindful of that. Bizarre dreams never help anxiety xD

jhunter89
10-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Someone send the sand man my way for fucks sake >:|