PDA

View Full Version : FocusFactor help control 99% of my anxiety problem INSTANTLY

VoPhung
04-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Hi

I just want to let everybody know that I've been using FocusFactor which is a multivitamin to support memory and focus for 2 weeks now. Since the first dose, FocusFactor has help me control my Anxiety Instantly and I feel great all day. I am not scared, shy, afraid, and I feel like normal! I am able to focus and study and have friends.

I understand how hard it is to have anxiety through out the day and I've found something that really help me FocusFactor and I would like to share this with the world. I think right now, if you visit the FocusFactor,com website you're able to get 1 months worth for only 4.95 usd.

Plus it work all day for me. At first I started with 3 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon during the first week. After the first week, I am only taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening and 1 whenever I need it. This is helping me ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT 99%.

Now that my emotions is stabilize, I am working on changing my mind thinking. I learn to Focus on myself, " Mind your own business" Because other people can do whatever they do, think whatever they think, say whatever they may say, and kill whoever they may kill. It is there problem and they have to deal with it, they bring it on to themself and they're responsible for it. All you have to do is mind your own business "mind your own business" and you have the same right to think however you wan to think and do whatever you want to do. Plus, you have to learn to accept pain as growth. "PAIN = GROWTH" PAIN=GOOD". Keep telling yourself that!!!!

All I ask is that if FocusFactor is helping for you, please let other know about FocusFactor so it will help them as well. And don't be lazy, if this help you, start working on your "mind your own business" love yourself! .....And live a productive life!

Vo,P