PDA

View Full Version : why do i feel like this?

ellen1
10-22-2012, 04:03 PM
NEED ANSWERS QUICK.

All my symptoms are back for no reason. But tonight I'm trying to get to sleep but I can't, everytime I shut my eyes I have weird dreams and shallow breaths, I wake back up and I'm dizzy and weak and so tired but I can't sleep, i feel like I'm half dead. I'm constantly twitching too. I'm so scared I feel like going to die

I keep doing more and more twitches that are tuning into proper flinches, I'm beginning to get worried I thought my mum tapped me and I flinched, that's how bad my last twitch was it was like a full body twitch. I think I'm going to have a seizure, SOMEONE REPLY QUICK:( I CAN'T SEE PROPERLY IM DIZZY I HAVE A HEADACHE I'VE NEVER TWITCHED SO MUCH

marrymoo
10-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Firstly just sit down and take deep breaths keep telling yourself you will be fine, once you are calm call someone and get medical advice if you need too

willstar
10-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Breathe deeply, and focus on something nice.
Speak about this with whoever you feel comfortable with.
And yes, professional advice will also help ease your mind.

I hope you feel better.

dazza
10-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Worst thing you can do is go to bed with full-on anxiety or worse, flight or fight mode.
Your brain will be in fear overload and the last thing it's gonna allow you to do is sleep.

Like... "oh shit, there's a Lion stalking me... think I'll take a nap and deal with it later"

I would first turn to natural calming remedies, and if they didn't work... perhaps pop half a diazepam to passify the anxieties / fight or flight.