PDA

View Full Version : My anxiety

sully0105
10-22-2012, 11:48 AM
I've had anxiety for a month and 2 days, it's been destroying my social life. Here's a list of things that scare me/worry me
1. I think about seeing like I don't just do it I think about it
2. Hearing( because it's just there)hope that makes sense
3. I think about being a human
4. Looking at myself(arms,body, reflection)
5.hearing my own voice(I hear like I would hear yours if you were talking to me)
There are a couple more Symptoms but what I'm really worried about is that I will always think about seeing even after I'm better and im scared that I am the only one like this. p.s I've been on 25mg of Zoloft for 3 days now and I've been seeing a physcotherapist 1 day a week for 3 weeks. If anybody knows anything to help cope or get better faster please please please tell me! I can't do what I love because of my anxiety!

jhunter89
10-23-2012, 11:07 AM
What do you mean by "thinking about seeing" do u mean like if u dont think about it youll be blind? I sometimes think about being a human. Like: "omg im actually a person?!" lol I though I was just plain weird.

sully0105
10-23-2012, 06:08 PM
You probably just do it I think about seeing like, I am looking at my plate and I am seeing out of my own eyes. It's hard toI describe

alankay
10-25-2012, 06:13 AM
Stay with the zoloft and you might bump the dose to 50mg in a few weeks but these kinds of feelings are not unusual for anxiety. You are in a hyperaware state becuase of the anxiety so try to understand it's all from being stressed out, anxious and monitoring yourself too much. Alankay.

Dogtime
12-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Exercising is a very powerful way to help yourself with symptoms like yours. Remember, exercising cost your nothing, all you need do is jog if you can or work your way up to jogging via speedy walking. Many people fail self-help this way because it seem just too simple!

240sxMan
01-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes exercising is a good thing to do. I do push ups and ab crunches. The important thing is not to beat your selfup.