PDA

View Full Version : Help! Breathing !! Shortness of breath!

nicole123x
10-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Sunday evening I had a really bad argument with my mam, which left me crying so hard I could not breath I was hysterical , after we kissed an made up it was still on my mind and really hurt me! On Sunday night I felt really shortage of breath but I managed through it with breathing techniques before bed, and finally fell asleep! But today, I feel it again I feel like I need to sigh and yawn to catch my breath properly.... Is this anxiety from Sunday evening?

vonnhelsing
10-22-2012, 12:35 PM
it is. a lot of the time anxiety strikes days or even a week after we initially felt the actual anxiety. It builds up..

nicole123x
10-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks for your reply I've felt this shortness once before, but I can only think of the disagreement I had with my mum on Sunday that's set it off! It was just worrying me a lot today

vonnhelsing
10-22-2012, 01:15 PM
you've sorted it out with your mom so don't think about it so much. Arguments with your mom are normal. i have fights with my mom ALL. THE. TIME. and i always end up crying cause i care about her so much. for the shortness of breath, just breathe in a little paper or plastic bag. it does actually work..

nicole123x
10-22-2012, 01:45 PM
As I have been taking my mind off things my breathing has slowed down I am still taking sighs but not as much! It's just all in the mind!