PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety pains

nicole123x
10-21-2012, 01:13 PM
I have had a busy weekend with my boyfriend, taking my mind off my anxiety, and throughout the whole weekend whilst I was taking my mind off my anxiety I did not have ONE pain! And tonight whilst I'm all alone, I have my anxiety pains back! I have muscle aches in arms and legs and my chest is hurting!! Does. This sound like anxiety because with some other symptoms I have I feel like there's more wrong with me! But since I've been bored and thinking about it tonight it's all back :( ???

dazza
10-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Alone time is often when anxiety strikes - you sound typical of most if not all sufferers.

Distraction is one of the most effective methods of both avoiding & passifying anxiety. It steers our brain away from thinking the otherwise niggling anxieties that plague us.

From previous posts, I know you're only 15 - so I assume you're living with your parents, yes?
Where are they now? go join them and take your mind off things...

nicole123x
10-21-2012, 03:25 PM
And I'm thinking to myself if it was some kind of life threading thing I'm going trough the pain would always be there right? I had a busy weekend and did not feel one pain. Now I'm on my own tonight I feel awful! So anxious and my body is all uptight and tense! Even my breathing has increased (which I do breathing techniques to slower it)

AceParadox
10-21-2012, 06:51 PM
I got them when I had bad anxiety. Everybody gets them. The worst thing you could do for it is worry more about it. If your on your own, find something to distract you. Call up a buddy, text your till your thumbs are numb. Sit on facebook and chat with somebody on there. Or look up flashflashrevolution and play that, it's like DDR for your fingers :D

I play guitar, piano, or video games when I'm alone and need distractions. something that requires my full attention. Or I'll watch happy movies from my childhood. Like Home Alone, or toy story.