PDA

View Full Version : Annnnnnnddddd.... the irrational fears are back...

Tristanayoubi
10-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Damn it. concerned about a stroke now? bahahahahahahah this is facking stupid...

nickyr6
10-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Damn it. concerned about a stroke now? bahahahahahahah this is facking stupid...

I have a health anxiety which makes my life miserable . I don't know what to do . I'm very very tired of this. What about you?

nickyr6
10-20-2012, 11:43 PM
I have a health anxiety which makes my life miserable. I can't help. What about u?

Shepard
10-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Isn't it crazy? This week I have almost panicked over heart failure, heart disease, heart attack, mitral valve prolapse and some sort of neuro disorder.

Anxiety coupled with dizziness/lightheadedness/nausea is so much fun..not.

Tristanayoubi
10-21-2012, 06:59 AM
haha but my fears are EXTREMELY irrational.. at least the fears of my heart are irrational.. as you know, (or mayne you dont) im only 15. and im extremely athletic(with no medical conditions at all).. therefore it is impossible for me to have a heart attack..but i used to always be afraid of having a heart attack..

nickyr6
10-21-2012, 11:06 AM
I graduated med school, and that's where my craziness started. But then as I m getting older it's getting worse and worse. Every little symptom in my body I get freaked out. However , I'm scare to see doctors. It completely destroys me and my life. After what u started think about heart attack? There must be something.

Tristanayoubi
10-21-2012, 11:16 AM
my first panic attack, i had chest pains with it... :p
left arm went numb and everything