PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Weird Headrush , Need help!

Lewisrowezer
10-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Okay guys , the past few months , or should i say half year , i've been getting this extremely weird headrush feeling which just won't leave me.
It's like a pressure feeling all around my head , which makes me heart beat faster , makes me feel dizzy , makes me breathe faster, gives me a really wierd warm feeling at the back of my neck/head and sometimes forces me to jump onto my bed holding onto my head , this sometimes gets really bad and then the dizziness kicks in like hiroshima , it's the WORST feeling i've ever experienced. This feeling even happens sometimes when i'm doing something such as coughing or putting any kind of pressure on myself (is that even pressure?) wow this sounds pathetic.
It sounds pathetic , but it's quite possibly the scariest symptom of my anxiety , I've been for so many checkups and the doctors say that i'm 100% fine and that it's anxiety related , but it just doesen't make any sense. I can't find ANYONE who can relate to me over the internet , it's so scary because it makes me think about the future. The only times i don't get this headrush is normally when i'm happy and out with friends with a big distraction. But then i feel other anxiety symptoms alot more , like feeling spaced out and feeling dizzy. I don't even know what this is anymore , this can't be anxiety.

Any replies would be much appreciated , but like i said , i've been for checkups on my Blood pressure , blood pressure standing up , blood oxygen and heart rate , and according to the doctors , they are all "perfect".

One other thing , i started taking Fluoxetine 10mg today (in liquid form) , and i'm 15 years old.

Rowlz
10-19-2012, 08:56 AM
I went through something similar and found that if I remembered to DEEPLY inhale and exhale before I got up it didn't happen.

I found, for me, it was because I was breathing too shallowly - every few minutes take a deep breathe and see if it helps :)

Estelle2008
09-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Okay guys , the past few months , or should i say half year , i've been getting this extremely weird headrush feeling which just won't leave me.
It's like a pressure feeling all around my head , which makes me heart beat faster , makes me feel dizzy , makes me breathe faster, gives me a really wierd warm feeling at the back of my neck/head and sometimes forces me to jump onto my bed holding onto my head , this sometimes gets really bad and then the dizziness kicks in like hiroshima , it's the WORST feeling i've ever experienced. This feeling even happens sometimes when i'm doing something such as coughing or putting any kind of pressure on myself (is that even pressure?) wow this sounds pathetic.
It sounds pathetic , but it's quite possibly the scariest symptom of my anxiety , I've been for so many checkups and the doctors say that i'm 100% fine and that it's anxiety related , but it just doesen't make any sense. I can't find ANYONE who can relate to me over the internet , it's so scary because it makes me think about the future. The only times i don't get this headrush is normally when i'm happy and out with friends with a big distraction. But then i feel other anxiety symptoms alot more , like feeling spaced out and feeling dizzy. I don't even know what this is anymore , this can't be anxiety.

Any replies would be much appreciated , but like i said , i've been for checkups on my Blood pressure , blood pressure standing up , blood oxygen and heart rate , and according to the doctors , they are all "perfect".

One other thing , i started taking Fluoxetine 10mg today (in liquid form) , and i'm 15 years old.

Hello, I have been having these weird head rushes lately, I was just wondering if you had anything or any tips on how to stop this :(