PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

anxious123
10-19-2012, 06:17 AM
My Fiancee travels a lot for work sometimes I go with him when I can but when I don't my anxiety gets worse I'm not worried about him cheating or anything I know he wouldn't do that I just miss him and worry about him constantly I'm starting to wonder if I have separation anxiety

aims86
10-19-2012, 06:22 AM
I know exactly how you feel, I hate it when my fiancé goes to work, think it could be because you feel safer when your other half is around, I suffer very bad from anixety and panic attacks so I know what it's like to feel frightened or alone when your other half isn't around.

anxious123
10-19-2012, 06:59 AM
I have had anxiety for 10 years I hate it but it gets worse when he leaves I worry about him and I miss him I have been in bad relationships in the past and have been left alone most of my life and now I have a great guy I love being around so when he leaves my anxiety goes through the roof and I hate feeling like this

Rowlz
10-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Possibly, talk to him about it & express the way you feel. Let him know, you could possibly try skyping or phoning one and other.