PDA

View Full Version : hey im new to this..

lucy1989
10-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Generally I lost my mum recently and have had anxiety for quite some time. I used to b outgoing and confident but this now feels like a distant part of my life. I feel really weird like I don't want to live but I would never leave this world. I don't know how to react anymore to emotions and can't seem to get myself away from feeling like this.

Slammed Vdub
10-19-2012, 12:05 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. That is rough and i see why your anxiety got sparked. I too used to be very outgoing and confident. Im not saying that you wont ever been that way again, you just have to readjust. Anxiety causes all sorts or weird and bazaar symptoms. Its a very large cycle. From my personal experiences self will is the best way to beat it. Believe you can get through it, and you can do it. Dont think your alone because you ARENT! Take it on day and a time and you WILL get better. You CAN get back to the way you used to be. Good luck!

lucy1989
10-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Thanks, yes I do believe I will get through this but at the moment dealing with the symptoms prove to be difficult.. that's why I think this site is excellent. I didn't even know it existed until today but then again I also had no need for it until now. I am in a certain circumstance where only time will heal all.