PDA

View Full Version : created free dating/meeting site for those with social anxiety calmSocial.com

guesty
10-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Please help me get it going by taking 1 minute of your time to sign up it's 100% free, thanks

firefly06
10-18-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm picturing people too afraid to go outside trying to date, I'm not sure why but it cracks me up. First date would be kind of hard since normally it's dinner and a movie or something social.. (No offense at all intended towards those with SA, just an observation of humor to add to the spam post :) )

dazza
10-18-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm picturing people too afraid to go outside trying to date, I'm not sure why but it cracks me up. First date would be kind of hard since normally it's dinner and a movie or something social.. (No offense at all intended towards those with SA, just an observation of humor to add to the spam post :) )

Such a dating site is completely fraught with humor... lol

No dates will ever turn up because of a pre-date panic attack.
If they did manage to turn up, they'd be so nervous they'd probably be sick on one-another at first sight.
A dinner date would end in severe GERD, stomach cramps and passing out at the table.
A cinema date would cause severe panic mid-film, both parties scrambling for the nearest exit in full flight mode.
Kissing or even holding hands would be a no-no because of germ passing anxiety.
If one said to the other; "You make my heart skip a beat" - this would be interpreted as palpitations.
All dates would end up at the ER.

:-D

firefly06
10-18-2012, 04:59 PM
LOL Dazza, I'm so glad you have the words my anxiety- retarded brain couldn't come up with. I needed that awesome laugh badly today :)

firefly06
10-18-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm fact, I'm thinking of joining. I need a new boyfriend that never wants to leave the house or meet any new friends... Lmao..

starlightbliss
08-16-2013, 10:41 AM
lol, that is a pretty funny idea. I would recommend reading articles on this site (http://www.socialanxietyinstitute.org), it has some that relate to anxiety and dating and how it can be handled the right way, then I think a site like that may work. I might sign up.

JLBnole68
08-16-2013, 11:04 PM
Such a dating site is completely fraught with humor... lol

No dates will ever turn up because of a pre-date panic attack.
If they did manage to turn up, they'd be so nervous they'd probably be sick on one-another at first sight.
A dinner date would end in severe GERD, stomach cramps and passing out at the table.
A cinema date would cause severe panic mid-film, both parties scrambling for the nearest exit in full flight mode.
Kissing or even holding hands would be a no-no because of germ passing anxiety.
If one said to the other; "You make my heart skip a beat" - this would be interpreted as palpitations.
All dates would end up at the ER.

:-D
Holy crap that made me laugh so hard!! You rock! Thanks. I needed that. Especially after this week.

kingmemphis
08-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Omg i was literally on the floor laughing so much thanks for that lol

Stephj526
08-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Ha, where's the like button when you need it? That's too funny! Health anxiety could have a first date to the ER, social anxiety could be skyping in a dark room!

But really, if I was single...I'd sign up!

u4ea
08-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Haha - the above posts are hilarious!