PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Out of anxiety context

fearispower
10-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Does anyone have itching problems . Never have had this .. I been itchy all over my body little bps come out usually when I scratch.. I never been allergic to anything ... I'm getting really worried since I'm a hypochandriac wich started reaserching and now I'm thinking off this things that I might have ... Any opinions ???

fearispower
10-17-2012, 09:49 PM
No I'm not on any meds .... And is really getting me worried !!!!

fearispower
10-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Maybe that could be the case ... Cause also yesteday I felt this like preassuring pain around my heart / chest part and right now my middle part of my chest it goes through the back is like right in the middle like a heavy uncomfortable feeling that I tried to crack my back to see if it goes away .... Oh and well just idk try and live with it and cope with it I guess that's what I do ... And by reaserching is me getting reassurance !!

billwkr
10-18-2012, 05:52 AM
Hi,

You could try some breathing exercises to lower your anxiety level, it is simple and no side effects.

Also for the itching issue you could check your nutrition and consider maybe homeopathy, it's a good solution which actually helped my son with itching...

Bill

agraves911
10-18-2012, 12:39 PM
I get itchy if I'm nervous or restless too.