PDA

View Full Version : To: nicole123x

Tristanayoubi
10-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi i'm Tristan, and I'm 15 just like YOU.

So i've noticed you're new to the forum, the only reason im not private messaging this is so people can chime in and give you more advice. anyway, you remind me a lot of well.. me. 4 months ago I had my first panic attack, my symptoms were just like yours.. I had frequent chest pains.. all day, everyday. the odds of me having a heart attack were impossible, but I thought it would happen anyway... i've had 4 ekgs, 4 blood draws, and 1 ct scan of my chest.. anxiety is crazy, but you just need to learn how to live with it. I noticed you post like crazy... just like how I was, everytime something came up, it scared me, so i posted it. if you need help, send me a message on the forum.

Tristanayoubi
10-17-2012, 07:46 PM
also, dontmind dazza.. he can be a little rude sometimes, but most of the time he's one funny guy, who knows a ton about anxiety and will probably help you the most on this forum.. there is also another person who's been gone but he can help as well... his screen name is "enduronman" or e-man as we call him.. or grandpa E.

good luck with your anxiety.

nicole123x
10-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Hi Tristan !
Thank you very much for your post!! X