PDA

View Full Version : Every day pains

nicole123x
10-16-2012, 10:15 AM
I have been suffering with anxiety for 4 months now, I have had 4 panick attacks, 2 I went into hospital all tests where clear. I have been handling my attacks a bit more better so I don't have to call 999 now! Just wondering, I wake up and constantly feel anxiety pains, chest pains, left arm, back ache, pains in ribs left and right.. These can happen when I'm not feeling anxious? Is this normal,

shellmclark
10-16-2012, 01:45 PM
ive had the chest pains even without the feeling anxious moment, been to hospital and they just said its anxiety. try going to doctors and see if they can give you tablets to stop it x

nicole123x
10-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your help! Its really awkward because I'm only 15 so the doctors will not give me anything for my anxiety! X

Amr
10-16-2012, 08:33 PM
anxiety symptoms will just come out of the blue even if you are happy and not anxious they will strike.

Tristanayoubi
10-16-2012, 08:48 PM
normal. I'm 15 years old, and experience extreme pain in my chest. I've had 4 panic attacks.. tons of medical tests amd im healthy!

nicole123x
10-17-2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks for your help everyone! It's sometimes hard to believe that it actually is anxiety :/ I feel like I'm going to die of a heart attack or something! Last night I had a full feeling in my chest (upper stomach) that eventually went down into my stomach it was a horrible hot feeling! But on the same night I was awake with a very bad stomach going to toilet, I think that was just trapped wind but it really scared me! Feel like a emotional wreck today! X