PDA

View Full Version : medical advice? wrong place to come but worth a shot! lol

camilla91
10-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Right you probably all know I've got a chest infection that in my head was pneumonia lol (its not lol) anyway been in bed 3 days, constant burning in my chest, bellyache, cough, anxietys threw the roof, (I'm on my period sorry lol but I'm bleeding very heavily) I have got no energy at all, to even walk to shop that round corner, my depersonalisations constant instead of being a few times a day and I can't eat! And that's bad because of my food phobia I don't eat much anyway but I can't even stomach my weetabix or brown bread :( I think I'm suffering with exhaustion? Mentally and physically exhausted, bodys aching. I'm very depressed (should I go on? LOL) anyway, rang doctors for a call back yesterday, no appointments just call backs.. They never rang back.. Rang again today, no appointments. Or call backs. What should I do? Even though my coughs subsiding nothing else is. What is it?

dazza
10-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Right you probably all know I've got a chest infection that in my head was pneumonia lol (its not lol) anyway been in bed 3 days, constant burning in my chest, bellyache, cough, anxietys threw the roof, (I'm on my period sorry lol but I'm bleeding very heavily) I have got no energy at all, to even walk to shop that round corner, my depersonalisations constant instead of being a few times a day and I can't eat! And that's bad because of my food phobia I don't eat much anyway but I can't even stomach my weetabix or brown bread :( I think I'm suffering with exhaustion? Mentally and physically exhausted, bodys aching. I'm very depressed (should I go on? LOL) anyway, rang doctors for a call back yesterday, no appointments just call backs.. They never rang back.. Rang again today, no appointments. Or call backs. What should I do? Even though my coughs subsiding nothing else is. What is it?

WeetabixAndBrownBreadWhileOnRagWeek-ITUS

camilla91
10-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Itus? This is going be sarcastic isn't it? LOL

jhunter89
10-16-2012, 08:08 AM
Can you just go in to the drs for a minor illness appointment? I know at my drs if u go in at like between 8 and 9 they have like minor illness and emergency appointments. Cough lots and stop smoking!

camilla91
10-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I can promise to cough lots but not to the smoking lol but no, our docs are a load of crap, if u want an apppointment u have to ring at half 8 in morning because they only do appointments daily

jhunter89
10-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Do you cough up loads of phlegmy crap? lol

jhunter89
10-16-2012, 08:22 AM
At least try cut down smoking hun, it's probaly why it's taking so long to clear up and keep ringing the docs til u get through! And drink lots of water bla bla bla u probly know al that :)

And paracetamol may help bring down your temperature ( if u have one) and may help with any pain