PDA

View Full Version : Throat symptoms!

1Laticia
10-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey guys I just started experiencing some weird symptoms in my throat in neck. I'm hoping they are from my anxiety, but me being a hypochondriac think that I have some type of throat cancer or lymphoma. My throat is dry, and has mucuos stuck in it, it feel like something is stuck in it FFFFX, ands sometimes I have random pains and twitches in my neck. Also I have tmj in my left jaw. Also when I bend my neck back the left side appears to be more defined or muscular. Help I'm going crazy and I just went to the doctor last week because I have a tonsil stone on my left tonsil, and she checked my neck and ear and lymph nodes and she diagnosed me with tonsil stones. Help what are some of y'all throat symptoms or weird anxiety symptoms you all get

1Laticia
10-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Story for so many grammar and spelling errors my phone doesn't seem to really like this app.

dazza
10-15-2012, 05:00 PM
The neck and throat are usual victims of anxiety / stress.

In particular, the muscles around both tend to tensify when stressed which can cause both continuous aches and spuradic stabbing pains.

There is also something know as Globus Hystericus. A term used for the sensation of there being a lump in the throat... often caused by stress but sometimes because of physical conditions, such as acid reflux.

You are probably experiencing both the above.

What's happening with the "stones"?

1Laticia
10-15-2012, 05:27 PM
The stones are better my throat doesn't hurt anymore. It comes from the folds and creases in your tonsils collecting debris and stuff

agraves911
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Sounded like post nasal drip at first. If it makes you feel better go get looked at by a doc.

1Laticia
10-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah it is the doc checked my throat and stuff when I went last week and she said it post nasal drip, but me being a hypochondriac didn't believe here

agraves911
10-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah where I live allergies get particularly bad. I've got a lot of experience with the scratchy throat and all that. Try a Claritin d or sudaphed d.