PDA

View Full Version : Anxious in general

guitar123
10-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Do you ever feel like you want to close your eyes where ever you are even in your room or when your not anxious because when you look at things it feels disturbing?

lsapphirel
10-15-2012, 06:56 AM
What do you mean by disturbing? You meant your eyes gives those orbs kind sometimes red and green sometimes you see in just a split second that batman is swoshing down to you kind of disturbing? Or disturbing when your eyes is zooming, blur like?

guitar123
10-15-2012, 12:51 PM
What do you mean by disturbing? You meant your eyes gives those orbs kind sometimes red and green sometimes you see in just a split second that batman is swoshing down to you kind of disturbing? Or disturbing when your eyes is zooming, blur like?

Maybe your eyes are zooming and blur like. But i mean that like that you feel like trapped where ever you are and when your looking anywhere. Yes. I think its blur like. How can that be helped?

hopeNfaith88
10-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Do you ever feel like you want to close your eyes where ever you are even in your room or when your not anxious because when you look at things it feels disturbing?

Hell yah. I panic just from feeling trapped in my body or in situations. Like I close my eyes to time out for a second. Then when I open them I'm 2x more anxious. My vision gets blurry and I can't focus well on things and I feel like I'm trapped in bad vision it's worse than hell lol

Bluesookie
10-16-2012, 05:13 AM
I understand it very well.
I used to feel that more often, like everywhere I looked, would make me feel confused, dizzy, trapped,...
Sometimes I just closed my eyes an lied down hoping to find release inside of me (paradoxal much?)

I still feel it occasionally.

I can't say what I did to get that better because, in the middle I had therapy, I took paroxetine, bromazepan... but above all, I think I just tried to accept it and even though I avoid lying down during the the day, It makes me calmer to know that I can do it. That I can just close my eyes, with the tv or the radio on (it seems to help me), and calm down for a minute.

guitar123
10-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh wow thats exactly how i feel!!! Wow. So its anxiety oh. I thought i was going blind. Ha.

AceParadox
10-22-2012, 08:35 PM
I got the blurs and zooms today while out on the job driving down the some residential street en route to a clients house. It was bizzarre. Like I kept feeling like I was gunna go double vision or something. or I felt like my eyes were going googly. and my eyes felt super heavy for that time. Meh. Hate them things. Never need to close my eyes though to avoid stuff. Unless it's a horror movie. Used to love em, now can't watch em. Sad day.

guitar123
10-22-2012, 08:38 PM
So what kind of anxiety is it? Ive never heard of it before? Well when i feel this way i only have body anxiety. I dont have sny anxious thoughts.