PDA

View Full Version : sundays + menses otw = high, and i mean high anxiety.

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 08:06 AM
I know my menses is near, my goodness, i havent been able to really lessen my anxiety. Its a little intense atm, and believe me, a walk did not ease it, in fact nothing does, thats how i know my menses is on its way! Anyone here to chat or just crack some jokes so it wont get to another level... please....

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Mine has come early bcos I forgot to take one of my pills the other day, how poo is that!! lol

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 09:01 AM
What pills? Lol

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Birth control

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 09:07 AM
You have to eat it everyday? Forever?

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 09:11 AM
I have 3 weeks of taking one everyday and then a week off where I have my "period" cos I missed one my body is confused so I'll have a 2 week long one now grrrr! And yep I'll take em probably til menopause haha

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Omg, a 2 week menses? Does your anxiety strike you at this point?

Im 31, do you think i am having like a pre menopause thingy? It says on a website that menopause cause hormones to go haywire and anxiety builds up.

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 09:23 AM
No my anxiety isn't really affected by my menses, dunno if it has anything to do with being on the pill? I'm 23 and been on it since I was 16. Think your a bit young to be menopausal yet lol though maybe it can come that early? Have you always got anxious around the start of yours? Are you pretty regular?

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 09:37 AM
No my anxiety isn't really affected by my menses, dunno if it has anything to do with being on the pill? I'm 23 and been on it since I was 16. Think your a bit young to be menopausal yet lol though maybe it can come that early? Have you always got anxious around the start of yours? Are you pretty regular?

Yeah, anytime an attck comes, its always near, during, and after my menses, and it gets really high, and its on and off for the whole day, if im lucky, some days it will be lesser. Normal days, i can actually just ignore it or go for walks and it will go away. My menses magically have been regular since i have panic disorder, before, its once every 3 months and i actually went and see docs, all they can say is unique and weird.

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
The menopause part or rather the hormones, well, sucks no docs here want to pay attn to me, im prolly too soft. well, i dont like arguing until someone really pushes the button. Which is rare.

But honestly, i hate being a bi*ch. I can be, and when i am, im very nasty and unreasonable. And then i will be hating myself for being that way. :/ sucks.

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Are you quite underweight. Your hormones gone haywire!

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Go docs when u got pmt lol scare them into listening to you! :D

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 09:56 AM
I was underweight, the lightest ive been is at 40kg, and im 5'ft tall, now im at 48kg, the problem is, i eat alot, and if i dont eat on time, i shiver, and i will lose weight faster than i could gain. Yeah, i guess im gonna try ask my psychologist 1 more time, if he still test or checks, then prolly i'll just start being a bi*ch

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Omg you're tiny! I'm a freakin giant! lol

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Lol, im not really tiny here. Its normal here. Well sort of.

lsapphirel
10-14-2012, 10:12 AM
How do you use the chat? I entered and theres no one lol. Does anyone ever chat on there?

jhunter89
10-14-2012, 10:34 AM
I dont think many people use it lol

camilla91
10-15-2012, 02:33 AM
My anxiety goes threw the roof when I'm due! For some reason my periods are getting later and later so I'm going like a month n half with nothing then bang! Anxiety through the roof n I know its coming.. I may go doctors and ask what's going on! Lol

lsapphirel
10-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Jhunter ~ It will be cool if we could use the chat to crack some jokes whatsoever lol.

Cam ~ ive asked the docs, they say anxiety and jormomes not connected lol. My menses have been so irregular, to the point that i worry about it, well this was before i had my full nlown PA. Now, weirdly, after i had PA its back every month, i love it, because it tells me im healthy in a way. But my goodness the anxiety is not one i can deal with during menses period. Do you eat well? I used to not have enough blood in me, long story. But the docs again said its not related.

camilla91
10-15-2012, 07:57 AM
doctors are odd lol i dont eat well at all, ive got a food phobia so struggle, mine i have irregular lately as well i go for about a month n half with nothing (ive convinced myself im pregnant god knows how many times! LOL) somethings connected somewhere! lol not enough blood?

lsapphirel
10-15-2012, 08:22 AM
doctors are odd lol i dont eat well at all, ive got a food phobia so struggle, mine i have irregular lately as well i go for about a month n half with nothing (ive convinced myself im pregnant god knows how many times! LOL) somethings connected somewhere! lol not enough blood?

Its rare to get a good doctor. Yours is prolly due to the not eating well part. I eat too well id say, every 3 hours id be digging for food. Lol

Yeah, i had a really painful abortion id say. And i had an abortion again after, and again, all this within 1.5 years. Dont judge me, i want the baby, my hubby didnt. I was not living my life but his life, well rather, i want to be a perfect wife in fact, perfect everything. I loss a lot of blood since, and i never agreed to having blood transfussions so this is where my menses went from missed once or twice a year to missed like 9-8 menses a year, i was having only 3-4 menses periods a year.

jhunter89
10-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Are u anaemic? I think being underweight can affect your menstrual cycle. If i see u online I'll go in chat but I only go on this site on my phone and cant get on much during the day cos I'm at work n by the time I'm home your probably in bed lol

lsapphirel
10-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Are u anaemic? I think being underweight can affect your menstrual cycle. If i see u online I'll go in chat but I only go on this site on my phone and cant get on much during the day cos I'm at work n by the time I'm home your probably in bed lol

Docs didnt diagnosed that, but yeah, i had prolly 2-3 years of not having enough blood in me.

Yeah, we are at opposite timezone lol. Its 2311hrs now.

jhunter89
10-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Isapphirel you can also pm anytime if u ever need to chat without hogging someones thread lol

lsapphirel
10-16-2012, 09:45 AM
That would be awesome!!

jhunter89
10-16-2012, 10:03 AM
....... :)