PDA

View Full Version : Help bad day!!!!

1Laticia
10-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Guys anxiety has been physically and emotionally this past week!!! I find myself crying all the time out of nowhere, pains everywhere, compulsive thoughts, thinking I have lymphoma and Leukemia. Weird feeling in chest like a pulled muscle feeling. My shoulder and elbow in my left arm feel like crap and hurt which cause my hands to feel numbi feel shaky and nervous all the time. Help!!

Audrey00
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM
I deal with the same problems. Every single day is a constant battle!

chelly2011
10-13-2012, 03:34 PM
I deal with this too...some days are worse for me then others the last couple weeks have been horrendous for me....you have to just push through it and know its the anxiety telling you lies. This forum and the chat has helped me sooooo much! Lean on others here we all know what you're going through :)

Mmarriner34
10-13-2012, 06:25 PM
I go through that too, my mind kills my life. Shaky jumpy and i feel alone all the time. Mind races. I am sad but happy to see people like you that relate

chelly2011
10-13-2012, 07:41 PM
I go through that too, my mind kills my life. Shaky jumpy and i feel alone all the time. Mind races. I am sad but happy to see people like you that relate

I have had that same thought so much before "my mind kills my life" ...I'm not glad that you feel that way as well but it is nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that. I feel like if I could just stop thinking and being afraid of this that and the other and worrying about every little thing it would be so much easier!

1Laticia
10-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Thank you guys it really does make me feel better to here that there are others who feel the same way as me.