PDA

View Full Version : ill just stop caring

Skizo
10-13-2012, 10:16 AM
I will just stop taking my ADs and drink and party.... even tho I have these physical symptoms and a constant hangover feeling, my life is a struggle but I think if this really is a mental issue then I'll just try to ignore it and maybe I will feel normal some day in the future....

dazza
10-13-2012, 10:53 AM
I will just stop taking my ADs and drink and party.... even tho I have these physical symptoms and a constant hangover feeling, my life is a struggle but I think if this really is a mental issue then I'll just try to ignore it and maybe I will feel normal some day in the future....

Getting shitfaced completely rids me of ALL anxious thoughts & symptoms... however this is no guarantee it will work for you... & most certainly isnt a valid cure!
Anxiety will probably go bonkers for your first few drinks.. but once you get beyond that it should just vanish. Good luck!

Hangovers are NOT good for anxiety by the way!

jhunter89
10-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Make sure you do it on a full stomach or you may throw up like I did once...all over myself... while sat in a venue with lots of other people watching a comedian :-/

dazza
10-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Make sure you do it on a full stomach or you may throw up like I did once...all over myself... while sat in a venue with lots of other people watching a comedian :-/

Not funny... but... hahaha!!!!

jhunter89
10-13-2012, 11:27 AM
And i was wearing white trousers! :-/
It wasn't funny at the time, bawled my eyes out, lol, but I laugh about it now :D

Skizo
10-13-2012, 12:34 PM
i dont have any problems while drinking but after that the hangover will last forever...like months....actually it doesnt go away at all it only is sometimes stronger sometimes weaker..

jhunter89
10-13-2012, 12:39 PM
God that must be bloody awful!

Skizo
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
God that must be bloody awful!

Thanks for your contribution....

dazza
10-13-2012, 08:30 PM
And i was wearing white trousers! :-/
It wasn't funny at the time, bawled my eyes out, lol, but I laugh about it now :D

Bless ya darlin xxxxxxxxxxxx