PDA

View Full Version : Bad morning

laureah21
10-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi everyone,

Had a bad day today. Things not going my way and missed my osteopath appointment. Completely my fault but when the girl at reception told me I had to wait a week, I could feel myself zoning out.
The heart started going and everything got really bright and clear, I found it very hard to be polite and got out of there quick smart. Trying to walk home and I swear I felt drunk wobbling all over the place with a churning stomach and dreamy floating sensation.
The funny thing is I kept telling myself how silly I was being and one side of my brain felt like it was laughing at me for being a drama queen doesn't seem to help the physical symptoms. I got home and went straight to bed, where I feel asleep for four hours... Does anyone else sleep after an attack?
Then I wake up feeling really sad. All new to this so it is quiet frustrating. I figure though I got myself into this I can get myself out. A bit like a hard maze though!!

lsapphirel
10-15-2012, 07:01 AM
I feel soooo tired after an attack, and will sometimes sleep after, i too can sleep during an attack because my body is tired to react.

I also will have an after effect when i wake up after a major almost full blown attack.

Please read the sticky, it helps a lot.