PDA

View Full Version : Erm... Hello

Toxic-Dust Forever
10-12-2012, 08:46 PM
So, I already made a really long one of these and it deleted it so this one isn't going to be very fun.

I'm 15 years old and I have had anxiety since I was seven. My animals help to calm me down. My frist panic attack was a few days ago, and I have never had one nor heard of one before so it was really scary.

My fears mainly revolve around death. My latest fear is zombies.

agraves911
10-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi toxic,

Many people fear dying, but it's not the death part so much as the unknown.

Toxic-Dust Forever
10-13-2012, 05:56 PM
No, it's the death part. :3

I'm not afraid of the unknown because I have this strong belief that whatever you believe in is what will happen when you die.

I'm more afraid that I know one day I will die. I will be buried under the ground and people will forget me. I will have never existed, pretty much.
That is what frightens me so much it makes me have a panic attack.

agraves911
10-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Yeah that can be a scary thought, maybe you need a distraction. Obsessing over one thought over and over again can cause panic attacks and sometimes depression.

tonichka
10-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Seek help from a relative or friend and ask them to visit your doctor, maybe counselling can help relieve the stress

Toxic-Dust Forever
10-14-2012, 04:26 PM
I could try the councilor at school, though she is often busy. I try to not think about it, and most of the time I succeed. But sometimes it will just happen anywhere, I'll start thinking about it and I try thinking about other things but it just keeps coming back.