PDA

View Full Version : Really?

meshalaw
10-11-2012, 08:19 PM
I haven't been on here for a while because I have been feeling fine and I thought it was over but I have a sinus infection and I think it's bringing on some anxiety now cause I'm feeling weird and I pray it passes but I don't know what to do because I don't understand how all of the stuff I have been through in my life and I haven't had any anxiety how when everything in my life is fine now I have it why? I have kids and a husband to take care of I can't live like this

beautifulgeek08
10-11-2012, 10:57 PM
I have a sinus infectionas well and it made my anxiety much worse. Make sure you go to the doctor and get meds to treat the sinuses! Hopefully youll feel better soon :)

dazza
10-12-2012, 12:11 AM
>I have kids and a husband to take care of

Can't your husband look after himself then?

First things, first... get your ass down the doctors to diagnose this "weird" feeling you mention, and of course to help with your sinus infection.
You can't really move forward until this is done.

agraves911
10-12-2012, 02:03 AM
I too suffer from sinus infections and they make my anxiety worse because whenever I am sick I get bad anxiety. And I understand the part you said about having tot ale care of people. It's not an easy job and one needs to be at the top of their game to do it.

meshalaw
10-13-2012, 10:12 AM
My husband can take care of himself and he can also take care of the kids very well but I am talking about the things that I enjoy doing for my family anxiety makes it a struggle to do and yes I am gonna go to the doctor I am waiting for my insurance to change over but I have been to the ER and I got antibiotics for the sinus infection but the flip is now the antibiotics are giving me headaches nausea and making the anxiety worse that's great isn't it

dazza
10-13-2012, 11:14 AM
My husband can take care of himself and he can also take care of the kids very well but I am talking about the things that I enjoy doing for my family anxiety makes it a struggle to do and yes I am gonna go to the doctor I am waiting for my insurance to change over but I have been to the ER and I got antibiotics for the sinus infection but the flip is now the antibiotics are giving me headaches nausea and making the anxiety worse that's great isn't it

Got to ask the question...

Are you happy with your life / relationship?

Reason I ask is because 9 times out of 10, people (mainly women folk) who post similar situations to yourself end up admitting their life / relationship is crap - and this is actually the root cause of their anxiety.
(They may also admit to having naughty thoughts about the milkman... but feel disgusted with themselves for doing so)

If everything's OK in that department, then maybe it is just your infection bringing it on in this instance.