charm429
10-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Does anyone ever have a tingly or tickle feeling on face it drives me crazy

felixhal
10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Yes it happens to me as well, sometimes at tip of my fingers too

agraves911
10-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Omg! Finally someone knows what I'm talking about! It happens to me if I forget to take my meds and if I get to excited. The first time it happened it totally freaked me out and I called the 24/7 insurance nurse. She told me to go to the doctor and they gave me an EKG. Everything was normal. Just anxiety. So glad to see that someone else knows what i am talking about.

dazza
10-12-2012, 12:16 AM
We had this same thread a week or so back.

It's SEX FLUSH, lol... the same blood rush you get in your face when sexually aroused (more common in women than men)

It's essentially excitement or anticipation of something exciting which triggers a blood rush.

Although anxiety isn't usually the anticipation of something "exciting" as such, a similar response occurs.

agraves911
10-12-2012, 01:47 AM
No dazza it's not a sex blush. No blood is rushing to the face. It's simply a tingling in the face around the mouth and face and doctors say it is completely normal. It's scary as hell the first time it happens.

dazza
10-12-2012, 03:10 AM
No dazza it's not a sex blush. No blood is rushing to the face. It's simply a tingling in the face around the mouth and face and doctors say it is completely normal. It's scary as hell the first time it happens.

SOOO... what is it then????

Must be reason for it!?

I would demand answers...

Audrey00
10-12-2012, 09:17 AM
The exact same thing happened to me about 2 wks ago. It was time tingly on my finger tips & tongue. I was so scared that I went out to the er! I just seen my doctor today and he refuses to put me on anything like medication, he told me to go see a counselor; (

agraves911
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Dear dazza,

It's a physical reaction to anxiety. Just becaus who've never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Anxiety is different for everyone. Now unless you are a doctor, you wouldn't know about every medical condition that might show itself in anxiety"