PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling

blondie33
10-10-2012, 09:33 AM
When I'm out in public places or far away from home I feel weird. Dizzy, off balance, and just off. Anybody else get like this?

tep2007
10-10-2012, 11:10 AM
O yessss.. All the time.. Its been getting better now compare to before.. Just allow yourself to feel that way and it will go away after sometime.

justme24
10-10-2012, 12:53 PM
when I had this I convinced mself that it was either TMJ or and ear infection... but after a few weeks it what away for the most part but every now and then it comes back.

raggamuffin
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
I get dizziness from anxiety too. Out of all the symptoms it's the most unnerving.

Ed

blabby_peach
10-10-2012, 01:44 PM
When I'm out in public places or far away from home I feel weird. Dizzy, off balance, and just off. Anybody else get like this?

I am dizzy (most of the time) for a month a now. The more I'm anxious, the worse it gets and yes, it is freakin me out!

rhar
10-10-2012, 04:20 PM
I too am dealing with daily dizziness and feeling like I'm going to faint all day! It's the worst!!!!

raggamuffin
10-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Remember to focus on deep breathing. Especially on elongated exhaling. Tell yourself it's just anxiety and you're not in danger. It should help. Remember it's just the worry feeding the anxiety which in turn creates these symptoms.

Ed

Haloeclipse
10-10-2012, 05:02 PM
I get this too, sometimes at home.It's just anxiety I promise :)

dazza
10-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Must admit that although I've had my fair share of anxiety symptoms, I've never felt dizzy as such.

There have been moments when my brain is clearly too pre-occupied with the anxiety that normal functions might be briefly impaired, but this usually only lasts a few seconds.

It might seem trivial, but try to breath more deeply during your "episodes"... and as a general, everyday habit. Shallow breathing is often the cause for dizziness, or at least makes it worse during anxious periods.

Buttercup
10-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Yup, I used to feel like that so much so that it stopped me leaving the house. But once I got control on my anxiety through therapy and also using beta blockers to help reduce adrenaline release etc it all went away :) It's horrible but does get better once you get a handle on your anxiety.