PDA

View Full Version : Upping medicine tomorrow. Nervous!

inzombiac
10-09-2012, 04:12 AM
So so far so good on the paxil. But tomorrow I'm suppose to double the dose. I'm a little nervous....but I've decided I am just going to put my big girl panties on and do it. Even at just 10 mg it has helped some. I watched my hubby who is due to deploy soon pack a bag and I didn't even cry or have a pa. I actually offered to help. But of course I was sad.......but now it's 4 am and of course I'm not asleep because the anxiety about upping the dose has me nervous! Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Siegfried
10-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Articulate your fears to us!!! Remember, the worst thing that happened to you when you started was blurry vision which has probably subsided by now. You won't notice any change, for better or worse. But after a couple of weeks you will be feeling excellent. Really! There is NOTHING to worry about.

inzombiac
10-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Articulate your fears to us!!! Remember, the worst thing that happened to you when you started was blurry vision which has probably subsided by now. You won't notice any change, for better or worse. But after a couple of weeks you will be feeling excellent. Really! There is NOTHING to worry about.

Thanks Siegfried. :) im just scared of getting like a drugged feeling and then that inducing a panic attack. I can't even drink because I can't stand that feeling. :/

Siegfried
10-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Never felt even remotely like that when I took Paxil.

Tell us when you take it!!!

inzombiac
10-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Never felt even remotely like that when I took Paxil.

Tell us when you take it!!!

I did it this morning and I slept all day lol yay ...I'm wondering if I should take it at night since it makes me so sleepy