PDA

View Full Version : How I cured my anxiety/panic attacks for good

TrulyHelpful
10-02-2012, 12:38 AM
What's up everyone? I made an account just to share to you guys how I overcame my anxiety disorder/panic attacks/depression for good. It has been 2 years since my last panic attack and since then I have helped 2 of my close friends overcome their own anxiety disorders. Honestly I'm not sure why I waited this long to share it with you guys who need this information the most but now is better than never right? lol. Anyways, I think everyone should read the book The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. This is the book that cured me for good. I don't care whether you buy it or check it out or what but just find a way to read it and apply the practices explained in the book. Trust me this book will change your life forever, and don't worry it isn't some new age nonsense and even if it was I'm telling you it cured my anxiety 2 years ago along with 2 of my friends so would it honestly even matter? If it worked for me and my friends it will work for all of you as long as you do everything right and all it requires is your mind. So stop taking all these medications which do nothing to solve the problem and pick this book up. Thanks for listening, I most likely will never come back to this website again. I am not affiliated with Gary Renard or his book The Disappearance of the Universe or anything of his for that matter, I just want to help you guys out because I know how it feels. Peace.

dazza
10-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Smells fishy to me...

Especially the bit "Honestly I'm not sure why I waited this long to share it with you guys who need this information the most but now is better than never right? lol"

TrulyHelpful
10-02-2012, 12:56 AM
I know I said I wasn't going to come back to this website but I was curious to see any replies lol, ok how is that fishy? I was never apart of this forum or any kind of anxiety forum to begin with so I never thought about joining one and randomly helping out people with anxiety until tonight. Also, what could I possibly gain from this and what have any of you got to lose? I'm telling you that you should read this book through whatever means necessary because it will greatly improve your life, I don't condone illegal activities but just go find a way to read this book, not sure if they have it in public libraries but if they do then go check it out for free, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain. This is honestly a random act of kindness, it's 3am and I have nothing else to do lol

dazza
10-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Any advert which tries to potentially sell something on a forum is fishy.

Especially if the poster is brand new and it's their FIRST post.
Nobody knows you / you aren't a regular / you could be ANYONE... like the author of this book, for instance.

Also, you don't say WHY this book is any good? You haven't sold it me... AT ALL.

I opened the thread, read the first few paragraphs and then closed it.

AceParadox
10-02-2012, 01:26 AM
/ you could be ANYONE...

http://youtu.be/IcE_aKPXIlg?t=2m16s

:O

raggamuffin
10-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Deceiving title, you'd expect the book to be about science. Nope, it's some guy who spoke to 2 "angels" for 9 years of his life. Not much help if you're an athiest lol. Can't believe I purchased this on a whim without reading the description of the book. The only worthwhile quote I have so far gleaned from reading this nonsense is a quote from St John of the Cross who regarding people who believed they had been in direct contact with angels or God:
"This happens very commonly, and many persons are greatly deceived by it, thinking they have attained to a high degree of prayer and are receiving communication from God. Wherefore, they either write this down or cause it to be written and it turns out to be nothing, and to have the substance of no virtue, and it serves only to encourage them in vanity."

How very apt to have such a quotation at the start of such a book which totally invalidates this person's belief that he has been in contact with angels. I need to buy a science book now to purge this idiocy from my mind. No wonder they won't be returning to the forum, they're clearly affiliated with this nonsense.

Ed

Enduronman
10-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Quick! Throw me a spear!

Tristanayoubi
10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Screw that enduron. why use a spear when you have a nice. 44 ;-)

jhunter89
10-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Well that plan really backfired lol

ananxiousgirl
10-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Is this true? or just Ads?

inzombiac
10-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Any advert which tries to potentially sell something on a forum is fishy.

Especially if the poster is brand new and it's their FIRST post.
Nobody knows you / you aren't a regular / you could be ANYONE... like the author of this book, for instance.

Also, you don't say WHY this book is any good? You haven't sold it me... AT ALL.

I opened the thread, read the first few paragraphs and then closed it.

Lmao. I love you dazza hahahaha

lsapphirel
10-03-2012, 08:06 AM
haha, so funny. Dazza is like a cyber police, lol