PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has same cycle as i do?

lsapphirel
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
My therapist said my PA seems to find its way

~ at home
~ sundays
~ in the mornings right after i open my eyes
~ nights just before bedtime

~ my menses cycle ~ he insists there is no connection hormones and anxiety, omg. ok we will leave that out.

Does anyone share the same anxiety cycle as i do? Any ideas of what might be the issue here?

i know its a silly question, but i just feel safer having tons of comments rather than from 1 person(my therapist).

dazza
10-01-2012, 03:49 PM
At home = bored of being at home all the time? You probably sit and wonder whether there's more to life than staring at a TV everynight?

Sundays = depressing for everyone since it marks the start of a working week (dreaded Monday morning blues)... I'm the same.

Mornings = start of a working day, or just a day of seemingly pointless chores... day in, day out... like groundhog day

Nights = wonder whether you're gonna wake up at all? (death during the night anxiety?). Bored of partner who just farts and snores, lol

Menses cycle = hormones / general depression / anxiety LOVES an imbalanced body

Do you have kids? relationship ok? (sounds like you're bored of life to me)

Just guessing!

trinidiva
10-01-2012, 04:13 PM
During the first few days of my cycle for sure, and sometimes first thing in the morning.......

AceParadox
10-01-2012, 07:54 PM
My anxiety, at this point only arrives after waking up and if the dream was enough to stir me up, the anxiety could either last for an hour or so or the rest of the day. I'm wondering if taking L-theanine might help with anxiety while sleeping and after waking up. :/

lsapphirel
10-03-2012, 08:27 AM
At home = bored of being at home all the time? You probably sit and wonder whether there's more to life than staring at a TV everynight?
Home suffocates me actually, i feel trapped, and i just feel like a bird in a cage

Sundays = depressing for everyone since it marks the start of a working week (dreaded Monday morning blues)
I dont work, but i just dont like weekdays. i feel exhausted during weekdays. weekends are fine. maybe youre right.

Mornings = start of a working day, or just a day of seemingly pointless chores... day in, day out... like groundhog day
For the first time today, i didnt wake up anxious and jump into the bathroom to get ready and head out. im not like this on weekends, i can stay in bed and just lie down for awhile and just enjoy the bed. this could be a possibility too

Nights = wonder whether you're gonna wake up at all? (death during the night anxiety?).
Actually, although i try to void that thought, it does still linger.

Menses cycle = hormones / general depression / anxiety LOVES an imbalanced body
This well i tried to want to take the test, they wont allow it, kept pushing me back and forth to other departments. but next 2 weeks im going to just do a walk in to another hospital.

Do you have kids?
Yes 3, ages 10, 8, and 5

relationship ok? (sounds like you're bored of life to me)
Well, hes ok, except for the working habits, i get really annoyed when he just focus on work all the time. im his wife, not a maid, i need to be appreciated, to be pampered, to have date nights, just like when we are dating, its like im invisible, its like im just not pretty or just not up to his standard, and knowing dazza, i am vain, i look after myself, the same way he married me, im like that, still the same me.

Just guessing!

lsapphirel
10-03-2012, 08:32 AM
During the first few days of my cycle for sure, and sometimes first thing in the morning.......

mine is 3-5 days before, throughout the menses cycle except 3rd day and last day and day after my last day. it will be a real crazy week for me.

lsapphirel
10-03-2012, 09:31 AM
You don't understand it read it again .
Ive read, in fact, my confidence starts after reading this and panic cured's sticky thingy.

Anxiety is nothing to do with time and places . Its to do with two things . First is your current stress level and second is what you may be thinking at the time .
stress maybe a little, thinking, i am watching tv or maybe reading or surfing the net, i cant recall im thinking of anything except focusing on what i do. my first attack came out of the blue too. but these findings are not from me, everytime i have my attack, i have to write it down in a paper, where when what time and stuffs, this was from the therapist, except the menses cycle. that is from me, i noticed it, cause it gets real bad when my menses is near.

If you go looking for some reason behind why you feel anxious at times then you will drive yourself crazy .
This is actually part of the CBT for my next session, looking where the reason is from. i just want to have something before i have to go through that session, i in fact was not ready when he starts attacking my past.

You ever notice that on one day your kids can have you pulling you hair out and on the next they can do the same thing and you think öh little angles " . This is solely that you are stressed more on one day .
yes, i am not one to flare up easily, but after a whole bottle of shit dropping through the day, they can expect a good nag from me. lol

So its not the event . Somethings have always stressed you . Maybe Sundays are a bit stressful ,i guess you have others at home so now you feel that you have to interact and do it feeling normal . The hardest thing with anxiety is to try to act normal when you dont feel it . This is normal .
No, i love it when they are around me, i love my time around them, i never have to act normal around anyone, i am a very happy person around them, but that changed when they have to go home, or they have to sleep or its ending.

hormones - Ask him / her how a panic attack happens? Not talk but how the body does it and what it releases to do it. They never tell me anything, i asked about everything Dont they have something called PMT where some woman turn into cows because of their hormones. LOL They should be explaining things. They never explain, its a NO, there are no facts or history, fullstop. thats how they say it It may be something you will have to live with in the mean time but lets look at better ways that you can handle that so that it is not so stressful for you . Trying to find ways, but i havent found it other than lorazepam.

So i read your other post somewhere and i have to ask you ARE YOU BLOODY MAD ? The coffee and redbull you are drinking are having direct effect on your problem and the sooner you dump them the better .
LOL, no, thats how i was before i had my first full blown Panic Attack. i am constantly on coffee and redbull. now, no redbulls, no coffee, no ciggy, just healthy lifestyle.

lsapphirel
10-03-2012, 09:34 AM
My anxiety, at this point only arrives after waking up and if the dream was enough to stir me up, the anxiety could either last for an hour or so or the rest of the day. I'm wondering if taking L-theanine might help with anxiety while sleeping and after waking up. :/

Every morning for me, eyes open, head straight to the bathroom, shower, get ready and off i go, and im not working, with no plans whatsoever.

lsapphirel
10-04-2012, 01:02 AM
I still do have panics, but it has lessen, used to be through the day, now its only mornings and nights, and of course sundays are so bad and it always happen at home. My mind will wander if i cant control it. But doesnt happen all the time, maybe 1-2 times a week, i can stop my panic at the sight of first fear, once it reaches second fear, sometimes i can stop it, sometimes, to no avail, meaning, i have to run, and take flight, away from home.(home is not my safe place)

Im not sure if i believed it was my past or not, i remember what happened in the past, i just blocked it. If you know what i meant. but the past has brought the me today, i am very insecure, very anxious about everything, trust is very hard for me to give and more.that being said, i do not control my hubby, i dont look at his text or stuffs, no peekings, i just let it be, surprisingly.

My parents are still well alive, but they seemed dead to me. Dont get me wrong, i do not hate them, i still invite them for outings and stuff, but that relationship will never be mended. Its only in name they are my parents. I am an abandoned child, i was only 9yrs old then, and i dont feel sorry for myself, if i did, i wouldnt survive this cruel world alone, i constantly needed to survive, work, find a place to live, away from predators. I was molested as a child, i was 5, i know who he is, i remembered clearly, but no, i didnt tell anyone, nor do i intend to, i dont hate him too, we talked still, hes a family member. Along the years, i was constantly being preyed on by predators(man), i leave no room for mistakes. I am aleays on a look out. These are just the frame, the details are the ones i do not like to share. Nor do i want to be reminded of, but my therapist said this is part of the recovery.

Im not concerned at all with the past, its the future im worried about. Long story cut short, i just feel that its going to be a struggle for my children in future(expensive things and tough competition in searching for a job) if i dont do something about it, my children are going to suffer, and i will blame myself for it, because i didnt do enough.

Im not actually fighting them, there were times when i can handle the panics, there were times i cant, it was just getting nowhere. But that i noticed, if it was a tough long day for me, i normally cant handle the panics. I need to leave my home for it to ease off, normal days, i can just sit and do my things with my anxiety olaying in my body, if i was watching tv, it will give me stabbing like pains on my head, if im cooking, it will strike my hands, so i just tend to ignore it without trying so hard. I do know, upon recovering, it will shock me with attacks, and if i fell into its trap, it will devour me again l. I dont even wanna think about that.

I have to ask you . You know how to relax , you ever take 10 minutes for you Mum and wife . I bet you dont and i bet you dont even know how to.
Unfortunately, no, but since i have Panic Disorder, i am out alone most of the time, i will really demand my time, as it really helps me breathe. At least, i can let go of things, sometimes i cheated a bit, i worry, but i dont do anything, i just let it go.