PDA

View Full Version : Can I Have Your Help Please?

10steps
09-30-2012, 02:15 AM
Good Morning,

I wonder if I may enlist the help of some of you in reviewing and reading a new book that is about to be published (both print and ebook) on the 1st December. Its called "10 Steps to Conquering Anxiety and Panic". The book is aboutto go through editing (its by no means finished) but its certainly ready for feedback and Im more than open to any comments on how to improve it or things I maybe missed.

I suffered from GAD, OCD for 20 years and recently with Agoraphobia. When the Agoraphobia kicked in I was convinced my life was over and for a few months I went nowhere and did nothing. After a while I felt that I couldn't stay the way I was and I started to research for "cures" on the Internet. What genuinely shocked and disturbed me was how much of a money making industry anxiety programmes were and how much rubbish was going around. Many of the programmes were so obviously produced by someone who has never experienced true anxiety or a panic attack. At the time I bought into the marketing hype and paid for some, but I found that in some cases not only did they not make my better but actually made things worse. Some of these had testimonials from "professionals" and "endorsements" but the fact was they just didn't work and when I really looked in to them I couldnt see how they could work! When I went back to these people for my "money back guarantee" I was told that the reason they didnt work because I wasn't following it correctly! I started to research everything about my condition and spent many many hours looking beyond the hype and at what works and what doesn't. My starting point for all this was that I knew people can and do learn to deal with anxiety and panic disorders. I am now back out and getting on with my life again! The end result of my own experiences is a book that deals properly with all aspects of anxiety and what to do about it.

I am genuine and passionate about this so just to reassure you about when it comes out.....

1. Price (for printed book) is capped at $25 including email support.
2. Anyone who has previously paid for another programme that hasn't worked is entitled to (upon emailing receipt) the book free of charge. I dont want people like I did buying everything and ended up not only anxious but anxious and broke!
3. The book is free to all medical professionals
4. Upon release the first step will be downloadable free of charge; none of this "we cant tell you anything until you buy".

This is a totally genuine request. No money involved. I will send you a electronic copy of the book and in return I ask that you give me your honest feedback!

To be sent a copy please message me your email address and I will forward to you.