PDA

View Full Version : Too nervous to do anything

ariokage
09-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Im constantly nervous, I'm so nervous I don't want to do anything but sleep because its the only escape I have. Im nervous about a lot of things like college, people, staying here ( i have a strong desire to travel since I've been home alone since my senior year in hs started but its "impossible" and its stressing ) and the future. I always feel like I'm on the edge. I want to draw and stuff usually like to do, but I'm just too nervous. Plus Im sick and I don't even know whats hurting anymore so Im always in some kind of discomfort so its hard to go out since i never know if ill feel okay. I don't take any meds, I've been on a few but nothing changed and my doctor agrees meds wont help me. What can I do I just feel like there is no point anymore.

Enduronman
09-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Your Dr agrees that meds wont help you?.. That is the first time I have ever heard that one. I can personally think of a huge number of meds that would alleviate nervousness..

E-Man.

ariokage
09-29-2012, 06:50 PM
He says since I've been on so many and nothing changes it probably wont help if I'm on or off anything. :(

trinidiva
09-29-2012, 07:22 PM
I find distraction to work well....get out of your house, take a walk, or find a good comedy movie on tv, or a good book...and you will find that for some time, you won't be AS nervous. I'm surprised meds didn't work at all....have you tried xanax?

ariokage
09-29-2012, 08:30 PM
I take walks but i still have no motivation to do productive things cause the anxitey is still there :( my doctor is against xanax i cant even think about it