PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo...

AceParadox
09-27-2012, 10:56 PM
How's everybody's night going? Doing alright? What was for dinner? Anything exotic?

jhunter89
09-27-2012, 11:28 PM
It's 6.30 am here. About to go swimming! Doin alrite. How bout you Ace?

AceParadox
09-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Ah nice nice. Swimming - there's something I haven't done in years haha. Sounds like a blast though. I'm doin' alright, two ibuprofens took care of the headache that I woke up with in the morning. Watchin' some Netflix, some funny movies on here. It sucks my choices are rather limited these days, can't really watch much but comedies now. Used to be a huge Horror movie freak but, you can guess why that ended xD

jhunter89
09-28-2012, 12:53 AM
It was alright.. Sat in the jacuzzi/hot tub mostly haha! Wat ya watchin? I can watch scary movies though I would never watch one if I was by myself! lol :)

AceParadox
09-28-2012, 01:12 AM
lol! Exactly what I used to do at the health club I went to, they also had a sauna too which was awesome. Watchin' "Coming To america" haha, eddie murphy's a funny guy. Ever see it? Brilliant movie. I suppose I can watch like, zombie flicks and such like that, but the supernatural stuff like The Grudge I can't handle well anymore. Haha.

jhunter89
09-28-2012, 01:30 AM
I'm so feckin' lazy :) heh. No I haven't seen that movie, will look out for it though. The last great movie I saw was expendables 2.. Badass 8)

AceParadox
09-28-2012, 01:46 AM
aww yeah, been wanting to see that. I'll likely rent it or wait for it to come on Netflix. Isn't Chuck Norris in it too or something? Haha.
Anyway, what've you got planned the rest of the day?

jhunter89
09-28-2012, 02:19 AM
Yeh he is in it briefly. I'm at work for 8 hours. boooooo! Yourself?

AceParadox
09-28-2012, 03:28 AM
Ah haha, well I have to admit, I wish I was at work as well. Been tough since I quit my job few months ago, but it was far too much stress for too little pay, it was basically like the saying, "Overworked and underpaid" haha. Been on the search for a new one since then, looking to do full time work this time around, I'm convinced a fair part of my anxiety is based off of having such little cash other than the small amount I make on E-bay.

But yeh, I'm probably gunna sleep a little while, then I'm likely going to see if any buddies wanna go down the club tonight. I think a little dancing and what not may be a great way to start off my new lifestyle. :P

jhunter89
09-28-2012, 06:41 AM
Have fun :D lol

alankay
09-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Italian sausage for lunch and pizza chased with beer for dinner. Friday baby!!:) Alankay.