PDA

View Full Version : great site

mzstormyuk
03-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Just want to take a min to say thanks for a great site, I joined an hr or so ago and havent had any replies as yet but allready this forum as helped me. I didnt believe my doc's anxiety diagnosis to my most recen symptoms (even though i have suffered panic attacks and depression since i was 4-5) i was diagnosed with anxiety about 6 mnths ago and have still been unsure wether to believe her, still convinced that I'm dyeing untill i read this forum and I can't believe that so many people have some of the same symptoms as me, the constant yawning to get breath gets to me the most and it's on the list within this forum WOW!!!!! I have been thinking that that is defintly a real symtpom to the illness i believed i was suffering for the last 3 years (still kinda do its hard 2 change your way of thinking) but after reading many posts my head feals slightly more clearer and i feal I have a better understanding of what i'm going through. thanks for you help allready I think I will be a regular visitor to this forum. hope to speak to you all soon xxx

03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
I think it is always cool to read feedback like this. Anxiety is a weird thing and defies explanation to those who never experienced it. Your post took the words right out of my mouth.