PDA

View Full Version : YO YO "E" in da house!... grrrr

Enduronman
09-27-2012, 07:57 AM
I continually preach the gospel and salvation of treating, understanding, and doing whatever means necessary to remove the conditions/disorders that you all suffer with away from your lives as quickly as is possible. Today is yet another day that I must continue to force and press this issue with you all because it is another day in my life that I will never forget and is merely the beginning of more misunderstandings to come for me. I have NEVER forgotten any numbers of importance, significance, or relevance ever in my life and was forced to learn yet another horrifying fact about the disease that I now carry with me. I have completely forgotten my bank card PIN number, to use at ATM machines or to purchase goods at the stores. I had to order a new number for the card I've had for many, many years because my mind suddenly has no recollection of the numbers used to make transactions. I have no clue, idea, and can not find it anywhere in my mind either. It has been deleted, and not by my own doing..It is yet just (1) more aspect of this illness that I find to be extremely frustrating and infuriating because it has taken so much from me already.

Again I type, avoid going down this road by any means possible and follow the suggestions and advice you see presented to you in these forums to prevent and pre-empt the moments of my life that I now MUST live through..

Make this day, a great day and do something even though it may be small, to get you moving in the right direction away from the grip of anxiety.

Enduronman.