PDA

View Full Version : more sleep problems

mzstormyuk
03-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Most nights I have trouble sleeping, I have always had trouble sleeping again since I was a kid it'd take me hourse to get to sleep often having to sneak a book to bed with a torch and quickly hide it if my step dad was near. I have always found it easy to stay up 24 hrs and still not feal too tierd.

Though the last 6 months it's got worse, most nights as I'm dropping of to sleep i'll wake up quickly and my breathimg seems off and i'll have to yawn to get that 'breath' , I have a drink or a mint and i'm ok some nights i sleep peacefull, most nights it happens two / three times occasionally it happens more that this where I will then give up on sleep and sit on the lap top (like now as you will notice the time of this post lol) these are the nights that do my head in because I am in sleep mode as i have allready dropped of to sleep a few times allready, i'm getting bored of watching all the dvd's i have ten times over lol. anyone else get this problem , it scares me. and I look 10 years older than what I am with the bags under my eyes lol. and i often sleep past the alarm so every morning getting the kids into school is a nightmare i long for the holidays.

03-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Are you taking any sleep aids? Have you talked to your doctor about it?

mzstormyuk
03-29-2007, 02:09 AM
no sleep aid atall, and no i havent spoken to the doc about it coz i convinced myself its coz im dyeing and my biggest fear is to know how long i have left.

Last night when writeing this thread i'd woken up about 4 times on the next time of falling asleep i had no problem as always the next thing i knew it qas 830 and i'm runing late getting the kids into school.

But im gonna speak 2 the doc 2day if i can and get some help, maybe via a counsoler or med or something.