PDA

View Full Version : Hi... New here to this forum

JG1982
09-26-2012, 04:28 AM
This is my story of how I found out I had severe anxiety according to my doctor. It all started about two years ago, I had fallen asleep late night and was woken up by a fast heart beat which lead to dizziness and barely being able to walk and was rushed to the E.R room thinking I was having a heart attack. I was released the same day and was told to see my doctor. My doctor did blood work and Put me on the EKG machine and came back normal. My doctor then put me on proponolol 160 MG and im a social drinker and was told to stay off alcohol..Some effects I feel on my body are tight chest pain that come and go ( sometimes are gone for months but reapear) light headed dizziness ass if walking on a boat, also come and go. Sometimes hard breathing , dry-mouth, discomfort in the chest area when driving don't know if it's because of my anxiety but have gotten better. Trouble sleeping, and feelings of depression have also kicked into my head. Slamming of doors makes me jumpy and my body reacts to it, nervousness and heart beat skips (well that's what it seems like atleast) This is what I've been thru the past two years. Has any one been thru this or is going thru the similar symptoms ???? I would appreciate any advice, information you can pass along , it would be nice to talk to someone that has been thru this and can help me out or just talk to .. Thank you for taking your time to reading this post.. JG1982

Enduronman
09-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Everyone here has been through this at some point or another and there are many here with some great advice and suggestions for the battle that follows too.
1. Dr's visit.
2. The right comb of meds.
3. A therapist, councelor, etc..
4. A dietary check to stop all toxins from entering.

2 years in, you have a chance and the more you learn the more powerful you'll become. Knowledge and understanding of whats going on is the key, to the door that you'll eventually walk out of..

E-Man.

Rowlz
10-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Everyone here has been through this at some point or another and there are many here with some great advice and suggestions for the battle that follows too.
1. Dr's visit.
2. The right comb of meds.
3. A therapist, councelor, etc..
4. A dietary check to stop all toxins from entering.

2 years in, you have a chance and the more you learn the more powerful you'll become. Knowledge and understanding of whats going on is the key, to the door that you'll eventually walk out of..

E-Man.

Exactly right, working out I found helped aswell so I would add that to the 5. and point 6 would be appreciating more.

inzane68
11-16-2012, 01:52 PM
JG I know what you are going through as I am going through the same for about 10 years now. i hope to find answers/help here too.

star1234
11-16-2012, 02:10 PM
We've all been there. Mine has only gotten bad the last two months. My chest pains come on mostly when I'm in the car. It comes on strong and as I talk to myself it becomes a flutter. I also suffer from depression. I feel like its my fight against the worlds. Hang in there. But know that your not alone.