PDA

View Full Version : This is freaking me out.

TheDude
09-24-2012, 11:28 AM
My mom said she saw me driving to work this morning while she was on the her way home from taking my brothers to school. Then she said later she heard me throwing up in the bathroom. I have no recollection of this at all. NONE.

As it turns out, it probably wasn't me who she saw driving to work this morning, just a really strange coincidence. I think it's all been sorted out now.

Enduronman
09-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Holy shit!! You may have a genetic predisposition to be all f**ked up like I am.. Just hope and pray yer parents aren't loons Dude!

E-Man.

lsapphirel
09-25-2012, 01:33 AM
My cousin is this way, when being told of what she had done, she dont have any clue what we are talking about. In this case, im not sure its you or your mom that is having issues. Hope all is well.

inzombiac
09-25-2012, 02:20 AM
My mom said she saw me driving to work this morning while she was on the her way home from taking my brothers to school. Then she said later she heard me throwing up in the bathroom. I have no recollection of this at all. NONE.

As it turns out, it probably wasn't me who she saw driving to work this morning, just a really strange coincidence. I think it's all been sorted out now.

I've done this before. Not driving though but people will say they try to wake me and I wake up and stare at them or I'll talk real ugly to them and I had no idea it was happening. :/