PDA

View Full Version : Constant bad thoughts!!!

1Laticia
09-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Guys I need help lately I have been having constant bad thoughts it tends to go with me thinking I'm going to die then it develops into me thinking the world is going to end soon!!! I can't get them out my head!! Please help!!!

lsapphirel
09-24-2012, 11:08 AM
I hate when this comes knocking, i even have flashbacks of the past and present(prolly my imagination), of what and how its gonna end. my advice, distract yourself, find stuff to do and as soon as these thoughts comes in, jump, yes i said jump. and try to play games or anything that wont keep this mind on you.

I prolly would have start way earlier before these thoughts comes in, i get these thoughts alot in front of a mirror. not much of advice i could give as i still have it but not as often as it first started. and if youre thinking im avoiding the mirror or no. the ans is no, i keep myself busy in front of the mirror getting pretty, but sometimes, it might just come in a bit and i didnt budge, i kept doing my hair thinking about how badly i need a visit to the hairdressers.

Its hard and not easy, but slowly, slowly it will go.