PDA

View Full Version : GAD for the longest time

stotsis
03-27-2007, 07:45 PM
I am currently suffering from GAD and it has been on me now for about 7 months. I have previously had different bouts of anxiety, mainly about health issues but they would only last for about 4 months then i would feel normal again as soon as i could rationlise my thoughts. But one day i felt as though i had an out of body experience and was looking through the eyes of another person. Ever since then i have had strong anxious bodily sensations everyday that seem to be getting worse. I have never taken any medication for this and i am hoping to combat this problem without it. BUT, it feels like it is a loosing battle and it seems as though i will never feel normal again. I feel constantly on edge and shaky. I feel like i have a sore stomach constantly and i am constantly nervous. I really need some sort of reassurance. It seems as though i am focused on my anxiety 24/7 and can't snap out of thinking about it. At times i feel like ending it all because i don't want to feel like this anymore. Can someone please tell me if they don't feel the constant symptoms anymore to give me some sort of hope

matthewjames
03-31-2007, 07:20 PM
hi sorry i dont know what gad is, as far as anxity goes, its a bummer for sure, i have spent month lieing on the floor wanting to die, i know it sounds wierd but try and see the funny side, at times i have felt suicidal and alot of the time i wonder if i will ever have a 'normal' life, i suppose what i mean is make sure you are aware of the good things that happen however infreaquent they are, because its not your life its just a bad part of it, as i always say exersise and investigate, cbt, hypnotheripy, counciling and bad spelling.