PDA

View Full Version : Hi all im new here.

cupcake_86_3
09-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Hi. Im 26 have 3 boys 6, 5 & 3 and i had a miscarriage in November 2011. I have had anxiety for years. My first anxiety attack was when I was 10. In the last week I have been having heart palpitations and they are freaking me out!!! Dr wants to put me on serapax for 2 weeks. But I'm very very Dubious of taking any medication. But I can't keep going it alone because it's obvious after 16 years it's not going to go away. I'm am a big hypercondriac my biggest fear is that I will get some terminal disease or have a heart attack. Never been to a dr for this till now, been hiding it for years, so I'm going to see a psychologist soon see if they can help me out. Any advise from any of you would be helpful and reassuring.

vonnhelsing
09-16-2012, 02:35 PM
It wouldn't hurt to see a DR just to have a check-up so you can be more at ease knowing you don't have any underlying medical conditions. I don't like taking medications as well so i've resorted to meditation and deep relaxation. it really does work. heart palpitations are scary yes. anything heart related is scary. just have a check-up anyway though. take it easyyyyy